for bookings via e-mail
01.04 – 30.06 from € 65,- per night
01.07 – 31.03 from € 79,- per night
+ final cleaning
In high season and on holidays prices may differ.
Availability and Bookings: email@example.com
Telephone: + 34 629 333 081 Elvira Isasi
CASA MARAVILLA DEL MAR is located in Tarajalejo, a quiet fishing village in the south of Fuerteventura island , 45 minutes from the airport and only a 15 minute drive from the most beautiful beaches in Europe in Costa Calma and Jandia, with its infinite white sand and turquoise waters. From the living room and the terrace you have a wonderful view of the sea and from the bedrooms you have a privileged view of the volcanic and peaceful hills.
CASA MARAVILLA DEL MAR is a beautiful house designed by the artist Elvira Isasi in a bright modern style, highlighting the comfort in a house that is flooded with light throughout the day and allows complete relax for your vacation. Fully equipped with everything you need for your stay, choose Casa Maravilla del Mar if you want a quiet and great location for your stay in Fuerteventura.
It is designed with large windows that allow wonderful views of the sea, and honouring the name of the house, “Wonder of the Sea“ from its spacious living room, and direct access to a large terrace where you can relax, prepare a barbecue or enjoy your reading in its chairs and hammock. The living room, topped with a pyramid by the ceiling that floods light into the room, invites you to relax in its chaise longue (which contains two extra beds) and armchairs, satellite TV and stereo. Attached to the living room is the beautiful kitchen, fully equipped with a large window to the terrace and sea views. The two bedrooms are north facing and have the fantastic landscape of the volcanic mountains from the bed, and access to a private courtyard-terrace with a small enclosed meditation garden.
* The house is fully equipped with bedding clothing, towels and everything needed for the kitchen.
In case you would need any extra equipment or tool please ask us (beach towels, hair dryers, extra beds, etc) . We will be happy to provide you with it. We have everything needed for babies: changing tables, table chairs, boogie strollers, cribs and bedding and toys.
WiFi internet is via satellite, unlimited and excellent connection available.
The hosts Elvira and Heinz live in the house next door to Casa Maravilla, and are happy to provide help at all times. On request, Heinz, doctor and therapist offers different kinds of massages and Elvira, former physical education teacher and therapist, offers the sacred Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Nui massage.
* On the town Tarajalejo : beautiful and quiet fishing village which is accessed through an avenue of palm trees , Tarajalejo has a lovely bay suitable for children with very calm waters and easily to access. You will find in the main square there is a good supermarket Spar-Padilla with fresh local fish and meat, a German bakery and a playground surrounded by different shops and cafes. Tarajalejo belongs to the coast of Fuerteventura with its recommended black sand made of quartz, with properties for rheumatism and bone issues. Its bay is very popular among locals and visitors, and you can walk along the promenade of coconut palms with restaurants and bars to taste the local cuisine.
* Places and villages close by
– A ten minute drive: Lajita is home to the Oasis Park, an enchanting botanical garden with exotic animal activities such as giraffes, zebras and seals (ideal for children), and a good market on Sunday in fresh local produce and crafts. Northbound can visit Gran Tarajal, a beautiful seaside town with many shops and a lovely promenade with diverse cuisine.
– A 20-30 minute drive: You will find beautiful places like Antigua, Betancuria, El Cotillo or the famous dunes of Corralejo; on the west coast of the island El Cofete and La Pared, a bay of 15 kilometres in white sand and strong waters, and Ajui, where you can see beautiful sunsets and visit their magnificent volcanic caves by the sea.
DIRECTIONS AND HOW TO GET HERE : Google Maps
From the airport, take the FV-2 road towards Morro Jable. When you reach Tarajalejo, at the second roundabout (with a blue sculpture in the center), turn right towards the urbanization “Puerto Azul” . Continue straight for 50 meters and you will see two white towers, you must enter between the towers. The first street on your right is the street Fuerteventura. Continue about 100m until number 58 and you will find Casa Maravilla del Mar, at your left with a blue wood entrance door.
You have arrived. Open the door from the inside and enter. Welcome!